The GMBHA is responsible for advocating on key issues in the hospitality industry and acting as a liaison for our hotels by providing a forum for those in the industry to meet, develop relationships and discuss common issues and trends. The GMBHA acts as an advocate for our members at the local, state, and national level.
We host over 45 events a year for our members such as breakfasts, evening networkers, receptions, educational workshops, panel discussion, seminars and luncheons featuring prominent industry leaders. We work with hospitality industry and community organizations to strengthen our role in Miami-Dade County.
Allied Upgrade Membership Overview:
Our Allied Upgrade Membership is designed for companies that work with the hospitality industry and require increased visibility and access to their clients and prospects. In addition to the benefits that our Allied membership provides, this "upgrade" increases access through exclusive events with hotel management and key industry leaders.
- Exclusive Allied Upgrade and Hotelier events
- Unlimited number of company representatives
- Invitation to VIP reception prior to Annual Meeting
- Ability to post company updates, highlights, articles, et. in monthly Allied Upgrade eNewsletter
- Company listed on GMBHA Online Directory
- Access to Annual Hospitality Leadership Awards (hotel executive employee awards reception) in Fall 2020
- Complimentary Allied Upgrade logos and recognition at major events with jumbo screens
- Complimentary exhibitor table (with a purchase of a luncheon ticket), as well as Company recognition/logo on screen at our Annual Inn Key Luncheon (hotel hourly employee awards luncheon), that will take place in Spring 2020
For more information regarding Allied Upgrade Membership, please contact Monica Walker at Monica@gmbha.com