The GMBHA is responsible for advocating on key issues in the hospitality industry and acting as a liaison for our hotels by providing a forum for those in the industry to meet, develop relationships and discuss common issues and trends. The GMBHA acts as an advocate for our members at the local, state, and national level.
We host over 45 events a year for our members such as breakfasts, evening networkers, receptions, educational workshops, panel discussion, seminars and luncheons featuring prominent industry leaders. We work with hospitality industry and community organizations to strengthen our role in Miami-Dade County.
Allied Membership Overview:
Our Allied Membership is designed for companies that work with the hospitality industry. Through membership in GMBHA, you can increase your visibility with your targeted businesses while increasing your knowledge about the hospitality industry.
- Unlimited number of company representatives that may attend in-person and virtual events at member price
- Access to monthly in-person and virtual Networker/Receptions at member rate
- Access to monthly Educational Panel Discussions at member rate.
Educational Panel Series are discussions led by professionals and experts within the industry about current events and trending topics
- Cyber Security Panel
- Hot Topics in Technology Panel
- Directors of Catering Panel
- Boutique Hoteliers Panel
- Director of Human Resources Panel
- Florida Green Lodging Designation workshop
- Women General Manager Panel
- And More
- Complimentary exhibitor table (with a purchase of a luncheon ticket) at our 26th Annual Inn Key Luncheon (hotel hourly employee awards luncheon)
- Social Media Exposure on GMBHA platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Company listed on GMBHA Online Directory
- Feature company promotion on GMBHA website
For more information regarding Allied Membership, please contact Faheemah Garzon at Faheemah@gmbha.com